..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: I get a Gsinit error!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need some help on how to get rid of this Gsinit error everytime I open the emulator. So please just let me know on how to fix this process. Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated. So thank you very much! Sad
We need more info to be able to help. What's your PC specs, PCSX2 plugins and settings and if it's possible can you show us a screen of the exact error?
I'm betting it's going to be an "update DirectX" or "Run as Administrator" solution.

Edit:
PS: You should definitely try both of those steps Tongue
Everytime I open up the emulator, I get a GSinit error. So can you please let me know on how to fix this problem? Any kind of help is greatly appreciated. So thank you very much! Excl
Why did you join the forum again to ask the very same question you already asked earlier on ?

And you'll get the very same responses, whats your hardware ? what version of Pcsx2 are you running, what OS ?
Did you try EITHER of the steps I suggested?

I'll ask again for good measure Tongue

What are your PC specs? What are your PCSX2 settings? What operating system?
The version of pcsx2 is I believe version 8 or something like that. Just please let me know on how to make the emulator work so I can get rid of this Gsinit error! So thank you very much!Excl
lol, download the latest version from the site.