..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: looking for 50 fps,
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
wanna ask to all pcsx2 expert,

first, i hve this,

Processor: Intel dual core E2160 1.8 GHz
RAM: 2GB VISIPRO 5300 (667 MHz)
Graphics: ATI Radeon HD2400 Pro
Windows XP Professional 32-Bit SP2

i use this system to play few games like front mission 5, suikoden 3,4,5 and suikoden tactics,and i got around 20 - 35 fps (in game)

with the specs above, does its possible for me to get the better fps (may be around 40 - 50 fps in game) for the games that i have mentioned?

suggestion please, thanks in advance
That's about all the FPS you're going to get with those computer specs, I'm afraid.
Very slow PC, you might get enough speed with the latest beta and turning all speedhacks on "x2 cycle rate" and "vu cycle stealing" set to moderate then in "config > advanced" set the clamps to none as well as enabling the "native" option in the GSdx plugin settings and maybe using ZeroSPU2 as audio plugin... but that's it I'm afraid and you might not get good speed on all games (some of those games actually are slow even on fast computers).

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html
yeah, i think both of you are right, but i ll try your advice shadowlady, thank you so much