..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: I'm doing something wrong........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm doing something wrong, but the Guides are not helping figure out exactly what..... everything does seem in order.... the screenshot is maybe able to explain better than I.

It is not finding two files I am knowing to be there, and it is finding one file to not work that I am sure should be working? If it is somehow covered in the guides and I am simply missing please point I do not wish to waste the time of anyone.
Run as administrator,pcsx2 has no write access to the bios directory to create the the nvm and mec files
(10-18-2009, 02:39 PM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]Run as administrator,pcsx2 has no write access to the bios directory to create the the nvm and mec files

Edit: No.... I am mistaken... it results in the same error it seems. My thanks for the attempt. It is that I am missing something obvious like this, I am thinking. Again my thanks for this attempt.
Umm so did you fix your problem or not?
(10-18-2009, 02:53 PM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]Umm so did you fix your problem or not?

It is not solved. Sad It does seem to result in the same error as prior, I am simply reading it incorrectly.
......Vista.

I am finding, if it may help anyone in future circumstance, that editing permissions in addition to administrative privilege is resulting in some success. It... may seem that each BIOS file will require this permissions editing.

Addition of screenshot if it may help others.
(10-18-2009, 03:17 PM)Umberlin Wrote: [ -> ]......Vista.

I am finding, if it may help anyone in future circumstance, that editing permissions in addition to administrative privilege is resulting in some success. It... may seem that each BIOS file will require this permissions editing.

Addition of screenshot if it may help others.

This has worked. New interruption occurs as seen in new screenshot. Permission editing does not fix, so it is different issue now maybe? Sad
Move PCSX2 to a folder you have write permissions like my documents
So many BIOSes in your folder
(10-18-2009, 05:25 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Move PCSX2 to a folder you have write permissions like my documents

It is already done. Sad

(10-18-2009, 05:39 PM)Nokiaman Wrote: [ -> ]So many BIOSes in your folder

Required for certain things.......
Pages: 1 2