..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Performance problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok,this is my problem.after playing a game for a while the fps drop a lot,and i have to pause the emulator and then resume it again,and then i got all the fps back in the game but after a while it happens the same.Any solution to this
And btw im not using a laptop so that thing of energy managment i dont think that was.
Use latest beta. read the guide on this site and still if you have problems then
what settings are you using? graphics? cpu? speed hacks?
@ NHS2008

Are you serious ROFL ??,im not a noob,anyway im using all the latest and my pc is on my sig =.=
Are you using GSdx older than GSdx-r2140
(11-07-2009, 05:37 PM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using GSdx older than GSdx-r2140

no,im using that one you mencioned atm
It somehow eating your ram and that's why it becomes slower.Try with some older version of GSdx.It happened to me when I was playing(making cheats)on Persona 4.
know the problem is gone thanks,i update my gsdx to up to the latest one.
(11-07-2009, 07:25 PM)diegochiha Wrote: [ -> ]know the problem is gone thanks,i update my gsdx to up to the latest one.

Well I was asking if you use older version that r2140 because this is fixed on 2140 which is the newest one
@ Vsub

My bad i was using a previous one XD,in newer revisions that exesive memory usagge was gone.
Thanks Vsub