..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Running FFx on a Tx2?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He there,
I'm trying to run Final Fantasy X on my Tx2, i can make it, but i get some graphics bug/error/wtv. Here's a pic:
[Image: ffx.jpg]

I'm using Vista and trying (in this print) zeroGS but I've also tried GSdx. Same bug.

I'm using Europe 1.6 Bios as the 2.0 doesn't run for some reason.

If you need any more info just say so Smile
Quote:I'm using Europe 1.6 Bios as the 2.0 doesn't run for some reason

I wonder why you bought 2 PS2 in Europe. Anyways...

Use latest gsdx & pcsx2 betas OR tick FFX Hack in zero GS OR tick logarithmic Z in your current gsdx
MMM,obiviously you downloaded those bios,if that so you wont get support here Tongue
If you're using PCSX2 0.9.6 you might need to run the game with "run > execute" instead of "file > run cd/dvd", the latest beta shouldnt have that problem.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html
(11-10-2009, 07:42 PM)diegochiha Wrote: [ -> ]MMM,obiviously you downloaded those bios,if that so you wont get support here Tongue

For all you know he may have 2 PS2's... You are probably right that he doesn't, but since we have no proof one way or the other, you should always err to the side caution.

We have this thing in my country called "Innocent until proven guilty." You may have suspicions but unless you have proof, you're only trying to cause strife.
had the exact same issue, update to the latest beta, you'll get a little speed boost, and it fixes that issue.
(11-10-2009, 08:33 PM)Koji Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-10-2009, 07:42 PM)diegochiha Wrote: [ -> ]MMM,obiviously you downloaded those bios,if that so you wont get support here Tongue

For all you know he may have 2 PS2's... You are probably right that he doesn't, but since we have no proof one way or the other, you should always err to the side caution.

We have this thing in my country called "Innocent until proven guilty." You may have suspicions but unless you have proof, you're only trying to cause strife.

Right, for all we know he could have a normal and a slim PS2 not really that uncommon and at least he didnt say he tried EU and USA bioses that might have been suspicious Tongue
MMM,well having 2 ps2 is something not so common really,but anyways i have no proof,so this could be a pcsx2 issues?,or its working on software mode?.
Thanks everyone Laugh All i had to do was download the latest beta (It's hard to find, thanks for the link Shadow Lady.