..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Slow fps while in game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys im running the beta pcsx2 i use gsdx 1873 graphic i have a good computer 2.7 ghz dual corprocsser 4gb ram but its speed is about 20fps im trying to play kingdom hearts 2.
any suggestions?
post screenshots of your pcsx2 config, especially gsdx, please.
pls be more specific
is your CPU is intel or AMD
and we nid your video card info,ram and OS
my configuration except i use gsdx on graphic
Perhaps you dont have dedicated vgacard, only use vga onboard?? If you have then try latest pcsx2 and gsdx plugin.
we need what tallbender asked
Quote:is your CPU is intel or AMD
and we nid your video card info,ram and OS

and we also need details on your gsdx config & cpu config (show us config pages for both)
You may think it's a good computer, and it may well be enough to run PC games and whatever other applications you have, but PCSX2 is quite demanding and has a recommended requirement of a 3.2Ghz dual core and at least a 9600GT graphics card.
i have an evga geforce gt 220 1gb graphic card
cpu is 4ghz DIY dual core processor i have 8 gig ram is that any good?

im just trying to run it on my laptop which has 2.7ghz cpu and only 4 gig ram and a 512 graphic card
so it is a little slow so any help or do i need a new cpu?
You still haven't specified the graphics card of your laptop. There are a wide variety of graphics cards that have 512MB RAM, ranging from low-end to high-end. That could be what's holding you back if you have a low-end graphics card.

In that screenshot, you are using ZeroGS? GSdx hardware mode should be faster.

And why do you have a US BIOS when you say you are from Australia...?
its a Nvidia Geforce 9500GT 512mb