..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: tales of the abyss
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im trying to play toa and im not sure if its the settings i have to emulator on or my pc. i have
Intel®
Pentium® D CPU 2.80GHz
2.79GHz, 1.00GB of RAM
physical address Extension.

now i have no clue what any of that really means, idk if my comp. is to slow to use pcsx2 or not. i also wanna play Rogue Galaxy so if someone could help me out that would be great thank u.
You have a slow CPU, I'm guessing a slow GPU as well (try to find out what your graphics card is and tell us). If the problem is speed I'm afraid there's not much really you can do specially for Rogue galaxy but you haven't said what you need help with, show us your settings maybe we can help a bit.
its a little slower then what normal gameplay should be. and im useing the GSdx 890(MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.14 Graphics plugin and the USA v02.00(15/06/2004) console BIOS. im not sure what speed hacks i should use so ive been just randomly setting them to see if it works. my graphics card is NVIDIA GeForce 7300 LE
Alright first on GSdx you might want to check the "native" option and try the latest PCSX2 beta which can be a bit faster, for speedhacks in the beta the "x2 cycle rate" and "vu cycle stealing" set to slight should help a bit I think.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html