..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: valkyrie profile 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi

i have been playing this game for a while now and even with monir bugs it is playing wel...but i have a question: has anybode here finished the game (including ending and seraphic gate)?

i hate to pump 100+ hours into the game if i cant finish it >.>

playing with the 1888 beta version

thanks in advance Smile
(11-14-2009, 08:51 PM)warWeeny Wrote: [ -> ]hi

i have been playing this game for a while now and even with monir bugs it is playing wel...but i have a question: has anybode here finished the game (including ending and seraphic gate)?

thanks in advance Smile

i would like to know this as well.

what i do know is that there are some points where it crashes, but you can work around it.

but if it is completeable..mm
(11-15-2009, 01:52 AM)Marmarflam Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-14-2009, 08:51 PM)warWeeny Wrote: [ -> ]hi

thanks in advance Smile

i would like to know this as well.

what i do know is that there are some points where it crashes, but you can work around it.

but if it is completeable..mm

not really helping here xD
Just play and enjoy the game. If there should be an emulation error, we'll look at it.
I don't think there'll be any more issues in this game though, as nearly everything that
could (and did) go wrong was already fixed Tongue2
(11-15-2009, 11:53 AM)rama Wrote: [ -> ]Just play and enjoy the game. If there should be an emulation error, we'll look at it.
I don't think there'll be any more issues in this game though, as nearly everything that

the only thing that needs to be fixed are the forest area's? that would be great! i can still navigate through the map (that is oddly enough not influenced by the bug Tongue)

while i am at it. thnks pcsx2 team for letting me play this game on your emulator Smile
(11-15-2009, 11:53 AM)rama Wrote: [ -> ]Just play and enjoy the game. If there should be an emulation error, we'll look at it.

what about the multiple vertical lines across the screen? did you guys fix that too?
Oh, I wasn't talking about the numerous graphic glitches, as those won't stop you from finishing the game.
This game literally abuses the GS. It does so many odd things that are hard to emulate, it's not funny anymore.
I just finished game few minutes ago. Game is completely playable. As for glitches, those only happened in the forest in beginning and when passed through it in later part of game. Somewhere in the end on chapter 5 was dungeon which gave same glitch as forest so its 2 maps not only forest, otherwise nowhere else. PCSX2 hanged at the end of very last cutscene - one shown after credits rolled, no big deal. Then about 2 in-game cutscenes during gameplay had problem with animation frames going messy making for example camera/characters not move or move in weird way, like out of sync. Such phenomenon can be seen in Silent HillWackohattered Memories in beginning of game when doctor goes sit into chair without moving body or speaking without moving lips. These cutscenes can be skipped through menu->skip cutscene. I played on r1888 and recommend recent beta gsdx which support scaling as with custom internal resolution during shopping item lines and cursor go shifted when scrolled down... with 2x or 3x scaling instead of my 1600x1200 no problem... So, ...thats it.
Well ... seems like r1888 or the latest revision plus modified GSdx would finish the game smoothly and without those annoying glitches ... am I wrong?
(01-26-2010, 04:09 AM)kirisame Wrote: [ -> ]Well ... seems like r1888 or the latest revision plus modified GSdx would finish the game smoothly and without those annoying glitches ... am I wrong?

already try it with r1888 with the latest gsdx... the glitches still appear on the forest and cutscenes.. i just start the game, and shocked to see how much fps that i got on town/cutscenes except in battles.
is it normal if i only got 14-19fps ?
is there any recommendation for the config? speedhack's not helping at all...
Pages: 1 2