..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: problem with ffx-2 inis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so i started playing ffx-2 on the pc and 1st thing i do is new game then the cg scene comes up and the screen keeps flashing and the fps drops a ton but after that it's fine Tongue2 please help me

edit*: anyone know how to put a save file in the normal pcsx2 memcard into the beta one? i'd hate to go over that cg mayhem again <.<
Just copy the memcard files under your 0.9.6 pcsx2/memcards folder to the place of the new beta or go to "config > memcards" on the beta and point the slot1/2 to the older files.

The FMVs problem you can watch them fine using native resolution or pressing the F9 key while in game to switch to software mode (from fullscreen it may just crash tho).
(11-16-2009, 10:41 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]Just copy the memcard files under your 0.9.6 pcsx2/memcards folder to the place of the new beta or go to "config > memcards" on the beta and point the slot1/2 to the older files.

The FMVs problem you can watch them fine using native resolution or pressing the F9 key while in game to switch to software mode (from fullscreen it may just crash tho).

thank you for replying, i will try these once i'm done my c/w but thank you