..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Another FFXII Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I haven't played around with PCSX2 for a long long time(I think about 4 years ago) and was curious as to where it is today. I wanted to test out FFXII, but wanted to know if it was playable on pcsx2 with my current system. I only care about game play speed, I can careless about cinematic speed or cinematic graphics, as long as the battles and boss fights are between 50-60 fps then I"ll go test it out if not then I'll just wait another 4 years! ;P

My Specs:

Windows 7 64-bit(striped, meaning nothing running besides core processes)
Asus M2N-SLI Deluxe
AMD X2 5600+
4GB DDR2 DC 800MHZ ram
Nvidia 8600GT
WD SATA 3.0G p/s 320GB 16MB Cache

The game will be dumped and ran off the hard drive(It's faster that way ;P) A simple answer would be fantastic. Sorry in advanced for asking a redundant question, but I didn't really find anything that answered my question the way I wanted; half the FFXII posts I found went out into left field!

Thanx Paradox(>")>
I finished it with my rig and almost no slowdowns.
So yes, your config should be ok.
(11-19-2009, 01:04 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]I finished it with my rig and almost no slowdowns.
So yes, your config should be ok.

Ya gotta say the pcsx2 has come a long way, it has duel core utilization now which is nice, my game pad works now, All I can say is good job and keep up the good work!