..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: need help plzzzzzzz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just installed the emulator..and able to run the game..however, when i got the game up and running, i discovered that i can't move the cursor at all..i am using a xbox controller btw..and i had encountered no problem using it on other pc games so far..is there anyway to get around with this? thx
What controller plugin do you use and what settings you have on it?

Also take in count PCSX2 isn't a PC game.
btw, i had configured the control before running the game using lilypad plugins..the plugin had no problem registreing the configuration i had done..and then i click on 'apply' and then 'ok' button

but everytime when i reopen the window again after closing it down..the button configuration screen went blank again as if the buttons had not been configured before..
i understand that this is not a pc game..but i just want to say that the controller is not faulty..and it is functional..

oh btw, i used pcsx2 2.0.9.6 and tried both lilypad 0.9.9 as well as ssspsx pad plugin pressure mod 1.7.0..i used default setting when i tried both plugins..which means that for the lilypad plugins, i only disabled the mouse api..and enabled window messaging..as well as enabling directinput and xinput for game device api..in addition, i also enabled 'hide on fullscreen escape'..on the other hand, for the other plugin, i don't think any setting can be made except for button configuration..

in addition, i also tried to switch to keyboard instead of xbox controller..it does not work as well..i am running the game as an administrator..
(12-10-2009, 04:23 AM)nimloth32 Wrote: [ -> ]but everytime when i reopen the window again after closing it down..the button configuration screen went blank again as if the buttons had not been configured before..

Run pcsx2 as admin (right click) and/or move the PCSX2 folder to a place you have rights to write like your Documents folder.
yea..i had figured it out..had read a few thread similar to this..it seems that this 'admin' thing had stump some newbies like me as well..

anyway..lotsa thanks shadow lady..thx for your time to solve a trivial complication like mine..sorry for wasting your time..