..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Tales of the Abyss Problem (Graphics)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just recently started using pcsx2 so i dont know much about the ins and outs of the program..

the problem i am having is in graphics, the graphics seem distorted in almost everything except for the anime cut scenes which look spotless and run at 99 %...

[Image: talesprob.jpg]

im wondering what the problem could be...might it be my plugins? or could it just be that my specs aren't up to standards

specs:

Pentium Dual core 2.80Ghz
3072MB RAM
Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 4350 512 MB

oh and might anyone know how to disable the debugging window in the background, its very bothersome..

thanks

edit: i also have fps spikes but i heard thats normal with my slow processor..anyone have any ideas on how to speed & smooth the gameplay up?
Not a bug report, moved.

Try enabling/disabling "Logarithmic Z" in GSdx or use the Direct3d10 (Hardware) renderer if available to you for the graphic glitch, and untick "Enable Console" in the misc menu in the main PCSX2 window.
Hah wow thank you so much, i appreciate it, you got rid of the graphic glitch, and even smoothed out gameplay i haven't noticed any fps problems anymore.

Thanks, you sure know your stuff ^^
Hah wow thank you so much, i appreciate it, you got rid of the graphic glitch, and even smoothed out gameplay i haven't noticed any fps problems anymore.

Thanks, you sure know your stuff ^^
[/quote]

Shodow Lady kicks Hiny again! Shadow is there any way for getting back @ my ISP for effin with my internet bandwidth when they promise unlimited speed and size?

AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
Nuke, please don't spam.