..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Ok what happen to the GUI website that Gabest was updating
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am worried because I don't think I have an updated GUI plugin and everytime i click on the link it does not bring me to the site anymore. It brings me to some other site with a language that I do not concur of. HELP!!
same here..
been wondering what happen..
GUI website? Are you talking about the GSdx builds site? Gabest hasn't been around in months so obviously it won't keep updating itself.
I know, but was he paying for the website?

Because the link goes somewhere else.
It was a DynDNS link so since he hasn't updated the IP for a while it seems the old IP it has now links to somewhere else
Oh ok, thank you for the information...Tongue
Any clue of gabest will be coming back? It really would kinda suck to lose someone from the PCSX2 team so randomly. I hope nothing bad happend to him in real life...
me too..
his plugins rocks..
Gabest seems to come and go and is a long time member of many emulation communities, I very much doubt he's disappeared for good.

That said, even since he's been gone there have been quite a few improvements made to GSDx by other team members including some really nice new features. If you get bored enough to see specifics, just check out the googlecode page.
Yeah but i checked that website and there is nothing as far as i can see about new pcsx r's and new gsdx updates abd such.
Pages: 1 2