..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Is this a bug or something?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm having an issue with PCSX2 volume control. I've had this issue before but a system restore remedied the issue, but it didn't fix it this time.

I have an issue with PCSX2 setting its own volume in Windows 7, and not increasing or decreasing with system volume and volume controls. Everytime i set it for a higher volume(such as setting to be on par with system volume) it automatically goes back into the position listed below the next time I load it up or sometimes even just randomly it will go back to that position. It seems to ONLY do this with pcsx2. No other programs give me this problem.

[attachment=22267]

Ok, just noticed i wasn't the only one with this issue (topic was worded differently, I still get sound, the other poster got no sound, but it was the same issue). Gonna attempt the ideas listed on that topic about lilypad's plugin(dunno why a controller plugin is controlling audio).

Ok. Case closed. Still don't understand why a controller plugin can control the audio volume. but thats just me :/
(12-22-2009, 08:29 AM)InfelPira Wrote: [ -> ]Still don't understand why a controller plugin can control the audio volume. but thats just me :/

lol, just thought it was funny how you said it, but yeah I know what you mean... that and other additions in the Lilypad plugin are very welcome tho.