..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Mac texture update problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
when i try to run a game or the bios i get this message:

ZZogl: Shader file version is outdated! Only is log-Z possible
ZZogl: using full shaders
ZZogl: initialization successful
MTGS > GSopen Finished, return code: 0x0
Launching PeopsSPU2_SDL.
Opening SPU2...
Opening DEV9...
Opening USB...
Opening FW...
Plugins opened successfully.
GetElfName: SYSTEM.CNF not found; invalid cd image or no disc present.
Issuing EE/iR5900-32 Recompiler Reset [mem/structure cleanup]
vtlb/mmap: Block Tracking reset...
iR3000A Resetting recompiler memory and structures
Running the PS2 BIOS...
Opening Plugins...
Plugins opened successfully.
ZZogl: Disabling MRT depth writing
Offset 0xea000000 invalid. Legit SIGSEGV. Aborting.

please help!!!!!!
I've never seen those messages, are you sure the bios is fine?
Try without spu plugin just in case
i have this problem too. i got really bad textures (and crashes) when playing klonoa 2, and i think the line "ZZogl: Shader file version is outdated! Only is log-Z possible" has a lot to do with it, and we need to find a fix.
It usually happens when you pause the emulation and change the plugin settings.
(01-19-2010, 05:10 AM)dark magshin Wrote: [ -> ]i have this problem too. i got really bad textures (and crashes) when playing klonoa 2, and i think the line "ZZogl: Shader file version is outdated! Only is log-Z possible" has a lot to do with it, and we need to find a fix.

at least u got picture and sound... mine is just a white screen! and the "ZZogl: Shader file version is outdated! Only is log-Z possible" message appears 16 times!
(01-18-2010, 12:31 PM)zedr0n Wrote: [ -> ]I've never seen those messages, are you sure the bios is fine?

can u tell me your settings (and maybe plugins)? and send your bios in case i ripped mine wrong.
(01-18-2010, 12:31 PM)zedr0n Wrote: [ -> ]I've never seen those messages, are you sure the bios is fine?

yea, its the bio il update the status and send a link for people who have this problem. thanks

k fixed the bios. now it says:

ZZogl: Disabling MRT depth writing
Offset 0xea000000 invalid. Legit SIGSEGV. Aborting.
pcsx2.sh: line 2: 2614 Segmentation fault ./pcsx2

so if i know what file system.cnf goes to, i can fix the file
Curious if you found a solution. I'm having the same issue. tks.
(02-24-2010, 05:36 PM)bgrupczy Wrote: [ -> ]Curious if you found a solution. I'm having the same issue. tks.

slowly... one step at a time
(02-25-2010, 02:50 AM)Justbngoode Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-24-2010, 05:36 PM)bgrupczy Wrote: [ -> ]Curious if you found a solution. I'm having the same issue. tks.

slowly... one step at a time

Just to let you know, I took a look over at youtube and found a few people that have gotten further. They point to several resources. One of which seems to be a more recent version of pcxs2. I didn't verify that. All I know is that I got it running.

Very mixed results here.
Pages: 1 2