..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Devil May Cry low fps!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm playing Devil May Cry 1 but the game is slow. My setup is: AMD Phenom 2 x3 3.0, 4gb, Seven Windows 64 and GeForce 9600 GT! I used version 0.9.6 and rev. 1888 but continues to be between 40 and 45 fps.
Thanks
same here,i tried whatever you can think of and still low fps
but its playable for me and i finished it
(02-01-2010, 01:09 PM)elmarcao Wrote: [ -> ]I'm playing Devil May Cry 1 but the game is slow. My setup is: AMD Phenom 2 x3 3.0, 4gb, Seven Windows 64 and GeForce 9600 GT! I used version 0.9.6 and rev. 1888 but continues to be between 40 and 45 fps.
Thanks

Tell me what is your config in the EMU . Mainly the graphical one.

If using GsDX make sure to give a try to the Direct3D10 (hardware) and check Native resolution for better speeds. But Print Screen It and show us ! ^^
(02-01-2010, 03:01 PM)Gwitz Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-01-2010, 01:09 PM)elmarcao Wrote: [ -> ]I'm playing Devil May Cry 1 but the game is slow. My setup is: AMD Phenom 2 x3 3.0, 4gb, Seven Windows 64 and GeForce 9600 GT! I used version 0.9.6 and rev. 1888 but continues to be between 40 and 45 fps.
Thanks

Tell me what is your config in the EMU . Mainly the graphical one.

If using GsDX make sure to give a try to the Direct3D10 (hardware) and check Native resolution for better speeds. But Print Screen It and show us ! ^^

In the game get the bad resolution it is too slow.

[Image: semttulo3zz.jpg]

[Image: semttulo2e.jpg]

[Image: semttuloxc.jpg]
I tried Devil May Cry 2 and the game ran perfectly!
Will increase if I overclock the processor will improve?
How does it work without Speedhacks enabled ?
(02-01-2010, 07:25 PM)Gwitz Wrote: [ -> ]How does it work without Speedhacks enabled ?

I did not understand your question. I tried several combinations and nothing, including disabling the Speed Hack.
(02-01-2010, 08:21 PM)elmarcao Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-01-2010, 07:25 PM)Gwitz Wrote: [ -> ]How does it work without Speedhacks enabled ?

I did not understand your question. I tried several combinations and nothing, including disabling the Speed Hack.

Sorry then, maybe I can't help since I never tryed that game. But wait for more replies . Maybe someone can help.

Cheers ^^
enable flush to zero and put clamp mode to NONE this will propably give some speed
also having many speedhacks enabled it makes it worse. use 1 each time and see if it will give u more fps. find the ones that will and try using them together in teams of 2 cause some maybe dont get along very good and u loose the speed u where suposed to take. (using the latest revisions also maybe will give some fps it does for me)
Trying using the latest beta (r1888). That should help a bit, and has more effective speedhacks.
Pages: 1 2