..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Katamari Damacy glitch, can't see items sticked to katamari
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So here's the problem. I am running katamari damacy on hardware renderer (MicroVU1 enabled), and it is running very nicely, but I have glitches with the ground (texture disappearing and appearing) and I don't see items that are sticked to my katamari. However, when i run it on software renderer everything displays fine but it is very slow and unplayable...
Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

Thanks in advance Smile
(02-02-2010, 01:12 AM)Mrazomorka Wrote: [ -> ]So here's the problem. I am running katamari damacy on hardware renderer (MicroVU1 enabled), and it is running very nicely, but I have glitches with the ground (texture disappearing and appearing) and I don't see items that are sticked to my katamari. However, when i run it on software renderer everything displays fine but it is very slow and unplayable...
Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

Thanks in advance Smile

use d3d10 hardware also try not using lots of speedhacks.
if u can tell your pcsx2 settings maybe we can help better? (also run the game from iso)
what version of pcsx2 u use? if its 1888 microvu is beta.
in addition to what iakoboss7 said, don't use the microVU speedhacks for katamari.
the mVU flag speedhack makes the game run weird in certain parts.