..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: katamari damacy speed up?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi i can run katamari damacy atm with default plugins and config about 35 fps. im using beta r1888 because it works for me. so i would like to run the game bit faster so can someone help me with the plugins?
specs:
amd pheonom 2 965
6gb ram
windows 7 64bit
and the great ati radeon 3300 hd!... my gpu broke
i think its mainly the fact that your gpu sucks??,really that is the main reason,anyway tell us your settings
graphics: GSdx1873 [msvc 15.00, SSE2] 0.1.15
dx11, 1024x768, allow 8-bit textures and texture filtering
soundWackoPU2-x 1.2.0
latency 160ms. do you need anything else?
Don't use DX11 it is buggy and 100% identical to DX10 except for the extra bugs Tongue
Disable 8 bit textures, check native in GSdx. Nothing else you can do, the game needs lots of processor power.
WTF is that card supposed to have directx 11 ????,anyway uncheck 8bit textures this usually gives you a slowdown,try playing native res,and use all the speedhacks you can get without making the game crash
oh didnt see that one post.
well now i tried with those configs and with all speed hacks and didnt get better fps and my mistake my normal fps is 35. had 45 in a close area
(02-03-2010, 03:44 PM)uberballo Wrote: [ -> ]oh didnt see that one post.
well now i tried with those configs and with all speed hacks and didnt get better fps and my mistake my normal fps is 35. had 45 in a close area

he doesnt mean use ALL speed hacks.... try each one and see if it gives u fps then when u try each one of them use the ones that gave u more fps
well know i know one of the problems: configs don't save.
(02-03-2010, 04:27 PM)uberballo Wrote: [ -> ]well know i know one of the problems: configs don't save.

put pcsx2 folder in a place where u have administrator rights (like my documents) and u will be able to save your settings hopefully also run it as an administrator always
You also know the solution if you read the FAQ.
Pages: 1 2