..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Problem, need some advice on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, i have a bit of a problem, im trying to use PCSX2, now, when im trying to run PCSX2, but when i go to config graphics plugin as GSd the pixel shader is blank, and i can't select anything, so when i go to run the file it comes up supported pixel shader version is too low!

Supported: 0.0
Selected: 2.0

Now i'm not too good with computers but i guess it's to do with my graphics plugin? When i selected a different plugin earlier i could select pixel shader 2.0, but the file wouldn't load for me, i got an error message come up.

So yeah, just basically asking what the problem is and what's the best way to go about it? I have a ps2 so worse way if i have to play it on there i will, although i was hoping i could play on the PC. If i have to play on the ps2, what discs would i need to burn it to so that the space would fit and that the ps2 would play them?

Thanks guys.
some people just don't get it
Read the freaking rules -->> rule #1
I did, which is why i changed this post, you could of at least given an ontopic answer.
Im guessing andutrache is referring to the following:

Quote:If i have to play on the ps2, what discs would i need to burn it to so that the space would fit and that the ps2 would play them?

Here is rule number 1:

Quote:Warez talk is prohibited and frowned upon, to prevent legal issues. You may not post links or refer to any kind of BIOS, ROM, ISO, Game that has been illegally obtained or shared.
If any post like that is found, the thread containing it will be closed and further support will be revoked.
@GamerGeek : Thank you Smile thats exactly what i was referring to.
@HyamPie : Even if you change the post it doesn't change anything, you still have to buy the game (i.e if you want to play it on your ps2 use the ORIGINAL game disc). Your other post (here: http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-12755.html ) was closed by rama because of the same thing. Next time try to read and UNDERSTAND the rules before you blame me for not being ontopic. Believe me i would like to help you but i'm not allowed to give you support for downloaded games so i can't be ontopic because that would be breaking the rules.

PS: I hope you understand now.
then show us your original disk(take a picture from a digital camera) of your FFX
otherwise we were not continue our support.

here my example of my real copy and my saves in my real mem card
(02-04-2010, 11:05 PM)HyamPie Wrote: [ -> ]I did, which is why i changed this post, you could of at least given an ontopic answer.

Doesn't matter, all you did was remove the "downloaded game" part. You admitted having downloaded a game and you shouldn't expect any further support on this forum.

Thread closed and please don't open any more threads about it.