..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: I need help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just got pcsx2 working today (after like 2 years of trying...) So I started useing my keyboard at once and it didnt work out so well then I used my joy pad and it was OK but now every time I try to tune my controls it automatically pics joy stick controls and says "JO... MAX" when I try to change it. I have no clue whats going on how can I change this?
It wasint this way when I first pluged in my joy stick by the way it worked well for the first few times. I must have done something.
Uh... could you try to explain a little better what you mean? maybe show us some screenshots.
It's most probably some slider control not set to center (0) so everything you try and press sees that slider set to max and registers it.
My gameing computer no longer works on the internet so I cant take any pics. but I will try turning off the side scroller
Ok I tryed turning every thing off and It didnt work, its saying "JO_AXIS6_MAX" every time I press a PAD setting.
It's difficult to know what could be wrong without a screnshot of your settings... try going into your "PCSX2\inis" folder and delete the lilypad.ini file then try configuring it again.