..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 0.97 ???? REAL OR FAKE????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I saw and downloaded this emulator in another page....forum or place...but i think this is not an oficial emul no???? or yesss .....cause in the Pcsx2 oficial web not appear in any place....so what happened.....this new emul its so different in ALL of old emuls.......and it very very good.....

Ohmy
could you plz give a link to it?.I could see,if it is true.
Is this emu is packed with bios?if yes,then it is fake.
Yess....this is the link......

*removed*
Password:serchoke_de_taringa

And itsĀ“so different and cool......yesss........its the BEST i Look ever......

look this.....

[Image: 20fuc75.jpg]

[Image: 2dufamv.jpg]

[Image: w05e7k.jpg]

[Image: 3583nzl.jpg]

[Image: o7li0n.jpg]

With this Emu....it give a memory card of 64 MBS can u imaginate that????....yes 64 MBS not only 8MB ......its the best thing i seen ever!!!!..... so for this.....i ask...if it is a real proyect or is a fake......answer me......byeeee TongueBiggrinBiggrin
I think it's a compiled build from the New GUI, not sure where 64mb memory card support came from however

feel free to use it but you are not supported if you come across bugs or crashes.
Shouldn't the link be removed?
It even contains Bioses.
Granenigma, you should know the rules after all this time...
No link to unofficial builds.
It's just a pre-compiled build and an old one at that, yes all current revisions on pcsx2 are 0.9.7 but they're not stable or final and you shouldn't link to them here, you could also compile them yourself if you want:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-11179.html

BTW 64MB memory cards are not as compatible as 8MB ones so it's up to you to use them.
no, ....yes....it support ALL my games.....and have an a new release.....sorry for the link but a member said me if i put the link here.....sorry.........and...YES, support 64 MB of memory card....I have them....and have the Extremum last version....sorry but....i want a better emul too.....and day for day....exist somes new release......so if u find that version......test that....and playe wit that for supporting all games..........
(02-09-2010, 10:12 PM)granenigma Wrote: [ -> ][...]and day for day....exist somes new release[...]

You mean this site? That'd be the official PCSX2 builds. If not: I can't imagine that there should be a version of PCSX2 that is better than the official one here. I mean, the devs here have much experience with the complex architecture of the PS2 to begin with. How much work would someone have to invest to gain it, without joining the project of PCSX2? And there is no other emulator for the PS2 out there that'd be worth mentioning. So I can't imagine that someone could hack PCSX2 and makes it better than our devs here, which means faster and more compatible for me. You will find both just here.
this is fake people,and why do you (granenigma) write like a crazy with those funny letters anyway??
Pages: 1 2 3