..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Question about DBZ BT3.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, i am new here Tongue

Well i will buy a new PC soon , and i got DBZBT3 at home,
and the new PC has :

*CPU : Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 2,66Ghz.
*GPU : NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250 1GB
*4GB RAM
*Windows 7 Ultimate.

I want to know if my DBZ will work on the emulator at good speed and such, or ill have to look for a better PC ? Blink

-P.S. : If more PC info's needed, tell me plz Laugh
I think it's good enough .
Hmm, good to hear that Smile Any idea if it will run at Full Speed or at playable speed??
If your playing by yourself than yes. If you wanna play against someone, than no.
(02-12-2010, 10:09 PM)bmate Wrote: [ -> ]If your playing by yourself than yes. If you wanna play against someone, than no.

Yes of course , only myself Smile. So it will be at full speed? (if you say yes, your gonna make a guy really happy xD)
with my specs,(that are worse than yours i think) i can play full speed (60fps) here in single player mode,but when it comes to 2 player mode....then i suck 40-45fps :/
Oh thats some pretty good news Laugh Well need to wait a lil to get the new PC Sad but ye thx for the info's Smile
if you need the settings i can provide those also ^^
(02-13-2010, 01:48 AM)diegochiha Wrote: [ -> ]if you need the settings i can provide those also ^^

Ye will need that xD But still dont have the PC Tongue but i am gonna stay around on the forums Smile so u can just PM me or i PM u when i get the PC.
Well i've got another question again Tongue well the new pc got 4 cores and i read that emulator only recognize only 2 >.< i am worried if it gonna work at full speed ? Wacko
Pages: 1 2