..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Problems with Tokyo drift
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys. I was wondering if you lot could help because i've been trying to play the game for 2 days now but it keeps stopping when start career mode. It kinda starts "flashing". It show the loading image, and then a black screen appears and then loading image, and when the game starts it stops and I have to close everything. I don't really what to do now. -.-

Savestate version: 8b400004
EE pc offset: 0x2a8, IOP pc offset: 0x208
x86Init:
CPU vendor name = GenuineIntel
FamilyID = a
x86Family = Pentium® Dual-Core CPU E6300 @ 2.80GHz
CPU speed = 2.800 Ghz
Cores = 2 physical [2 logical]
x86PType = Standard OEM
x86Flags = bfebfbff 0c00e3bd
x86EFlags = 20100000

Features:
Detected MMX
Detected SSE
Detected SSE2
Detected SSE3
Detected SSSE3
Not Detected SSE4.1

Hotkeys:
F1 - save state
(Shift +) F2 - cycle states
F3 - load state
F11 - save GS state

Plugin load failure: plugins\gnu_gettext.dll
SysLibError Message: <NULL>
I only started working with pscx2 a week ago, therefore i'm still a noob. Please, hep me if you can guys.
Which version of PCSX2 are you using? Try the newest beta and plugins, if you are not using them right now anyway. Also enable MicroVU, it has a higher compatibility.

Are you using GSDX? If not, I recommend you to do so immediately^^. Also deactivate all the speed hacks if you're using some.
(02-17-2010, 02:36 PM)Bright-Warrior Wrote: [ -> ]Which version of PCSX2 are you using? Try the newest beta and plugins, if you are not using them right now anyway. Also enable MicroVU, it has a higher compatibility.

Are you using GSDX? If not, I recommend you to do so immediately^^. Also deactivate all the speed hacks if you're using some.

I'm using 0.9.7.
Thanks! I'll do that and find out if it works. Smile
(02-17-2010, 10:34 PM)Abele Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-17-2010, 02:36 PM)Bright-Warrior Wrote: [ -> ]Which version of PCSX2 are you using? Try the newest beta and plugins, if you are not using them right now anyway. Also enable MicroVU, it has a higher compatibility.

I'm using 0.9.7.

0.9.6, sorry. (:

I'm using 0.9.7.

I'm using 0.9.7.

0.9.6, sorry. (:

It's still not working. Now it Says " Error Creating Bios: SCPH-70004_BIOS_V12_PAL_200.NVM

If anyone can help, I would be most grateful.
You probably need to move PCSX2 to a directory you have writing rights like My Documents.
(02-18-2010, 07:31 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]You probably need to move PCSX2 to a directory you have writing rights like My Documents.

Just one last thing. The sound isn't working right, it's like" this this is is the the . . . "
I apologize for my ignorance. What can I do about this ? and to improve graphics as well ?
That's because you get very low speeds. The game should be from the most demanding ones, PCSX2 hates driving games for some reason Tongue