..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Crashing in Grandia II
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hope somebody can help!

I'm currently using ZZ ogl as all the others with Grandia had one issue or another. Up to this point everything has been working fine, however I'm now at the granacliffs, and after the second video (the big boat thingy flying up from the clouds) the game stops at a black screen (although it continues to flicker from 59-60 FPS, so still thinks it's running.

Find attached a screenshot, I hope someone can help! Thanks!
Post your pcsx2 version and plugin configuration.
As far as I remember the crash happens on the betas, so if you're using a PCSX2 beta use the stable 0.9.6. If you're using the stable alreadyy please post your settings as GamerGeek mentioned.
(02-25-2010, 03:33 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]As far as I remember the crash happens on the betas, so if you're using a PCSX2 beta use the stable 0.9.6. If you're using the stable alreadyy please post your settings as GamerGeek mentioned.

Apologies, I always forget something :-( I am actually using the beta, if I use the latest stable will I be able to continue from where I left?
If you have been saving to memory card? Yes. If you have been using only save states then no.