..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Please help me ChickenLiver!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is directed especially at ChickenLiver- I sent you a private message, no reply so I figured you probably have private messages turned off, I dn't blame you, you probably get swamped with them lol. Anyways, here is a copy of my private message:

Hello there! First off, congratulations on making such an excellent plugin (LilyPad) for the psx2. Now, I have a question for you about it.
I have read the post about how to configure lilypad- the force feedback section in particular, and no matter what I try, I can't get the vibration function to work. I am using a dualshock 3 controller with the motioninjoy driver and LilyPad svn (r 1853) 0.10.0 plugin on the pcsx2 beta.r1888 emulator. Do you have any advice on how to get it to work please? When I click on big or small motor, it says Axis 2: Y axis- how can I change that axis?, clicking on the boxes and applying doesn't have any effect on this. I also read this message http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-8180.html which talks about rz,z,x,y or axis 1,2,3,4 for the motors- I only have x and y showing. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.