..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of war fog issue; god of war 2 double sight issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So both these games run fine on the latest build BUT god of war 1 has a fog issue like 3 feet ahead of kratos and its getting annoying.

Also god of war 2 has a permanent double sight problem!

THANKS a lot
1) You need to enable a GSdx hack but only works with newer SVN revisions of the plugin
2) Check 'native' in GSdx or live with it
which hacks? I have both teh public version adn the r1888 one
1) go to config after you open up pcsx2.
2) scroll down until you find graphics and click on it.
3) On the use original ps2 resolution click on native and a check mark should come up
4) if needed, go back to config, scroll down to speed hacks and click on it, and set whatever speed hacks you like.
(03-09-2010, 12:40 AM)Dog2473 Wrote: [ -> ]1) go to config after you open up ps2.
2) scroll down until you find graphics and click on it.
3) On the use original ps2 resolution click on native and a check mark should come up
4) if needed, go back to config, scroll down to speed hacks and click on it, and set whatever speed hacks you like.

what? Im using an ISO
open up PCSX2, how hard is it
Here's the plugin for GoW's
both has fog disabled, also both working in higher resolutions without double sight in GoW2
*removed*
*don't ask for SSE2*
I tried placing that plugin in but I get a w32pthread error...
what do you mean?
I go to progam files and tryed changing my sss3 from the one im using now to the new one you showed me. Afterwards I am unable to choose sss3 b/c it says the w32pthread error
Pages: 1 2 3