..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: queston
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
shadow lady, go suck balls and choke on them you little dik

and if downloading a game that I already own isn't allowed here, then how is downloading a ps2 that I already own allowed?
(03-13-2010, 05:36 AM)ogonga Wrote: [ -> ]shadow lady, go suck balls and choke on them you little dik

and if downloading a game that I already own isn't allowed here, then how is downloading a ps2 that I already own allowed?

what are you going to do? close this thread without a word? then keep your mouth shut and go back to the kitchen
ooookay, I didn't warn you the first time thinking you might actually just use your game instead of the downloaded one but ok Tongue2

ogonga Wrote:...then how is downloading a ps2 emulator allowed here?
it's the same thing, we can get an emulator because we have the system, so we should be able to get a game because we have it,

I just want to know how to play a game with parts to it

Not exactly, actually if you got the emulator legally and got it to work legally you'd know you need to dump the BIOS from your own PS2 so the emulator can work at all, you don't know this which means you downloaded the BIOS as well.

Yes legality is a ***** but it's kinda clear in that you can use your own game to play for sure, you can make a backup of it even to use yourself. However by downloading a game you are using someone else's copy and not your own.

Also when you joined the forums you agreed to follow the rules here which include not getting support for illegally obtained material, like the game you got.

Anyway, closed warned banned etc...