..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: New GSdx will not work for me...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have fully updated my directx, and my vb runtimes, and gsdx 890 0.1.14 will still work just fine for me on FF12 (the only game I play on here). If I update to gsdx 2693 0.1.16, when I hit run, it goes through the motions of starting, but the window title just reads PCSX2|State 0. It never starts showing a resolution, the FMV that opens FF12 doesn't load, nothing. Additionally I have to use the old Gigahertz CDVD 0.70 as well. 0.80 will start the disk, but resolution stays showing 1x1. (also, the file size of 0.70 is 225k, 0.80 is only 30k, problem maybe?)

I was hoping the new gsdx would let me eek out a few more frames... Anyone know why the older version would work and the new one wouldn't?

PC - Gateway 7805u Laptop
Core2 Duo P8400 2.26ghz
Nvidia Geforce 9800M GTS 1gig dedicated
4GB DDR2 1066 system memory
Vista x64 SP2
Better try with the full PCSX2 beta+beta plugins packages (and try the GSdx 1873 revision while you're at it), Gigaherz cdvd 0.8.0 wont work with the stable PCSX2 0.9.6 at all since PCSX2 beta handles some of the needed parts now which is also why the filesize got smaller for the plugin.

Also what is your GSdx settings? Do you play Fullscreen or windowed?