..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: need help with FFXII
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.

Well, for no reason, I can't continue playing this game at Phon Coast, probably because of bad ISO. I can't afford to buy a new one, so I need help.Sad

OK, here goes. Anyone who can play this game till finished, I need someone who is willing to resume MY game until the next save point. I will upload my memory card.

To mod, if this topic against any rule, you may closed this topic.
You didn't post the memcard Tongue

Depends on the version of the game but it's easier to check if you post the memcard file.
Very next Save, It's still in Phon Coast but your save was 1 save before so I figure you didn't get to that one anyway.
(03-23-2010, 04:42 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]Very next Save, It's still in Phon Coast but your save was 1 save before so I figure you didn't get to that one anyway.

Thank you for your effort. I load your save and tried to enter the previous area. still can't enter. anyway, thank you so much. now I can continue my game.BiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrin
(03-23-2010, 04:42 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]Very next Save, It's still in Phon Coast but your save was 1 save before so I figure you didn't get to that one anyway.

Did u pass the cave on real PS2 console ?
I still don't play it on my console.