..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug report] dragon ball budokai tenkaichi 3 [PAL]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can only save & load the game by using the saving/loading state option. the dragon ball budokai tenkaichi 3 game does not recognize my memory card, and I tried with serveral memory cards files I've got (no one of them are corrupted).
thanks.
So... you have been able to use the memcards on other games succesfully but not on this one?
(04-05-2010, 12:14 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]So... you have been able to use the memcards on other games succesfully but not on this one?

that's right, but I've just activated the "NATIVE" internal resolution, and now I can save the game in memory card with no problem. I'm not sure what's the conection between the graphics and the memory, but since I activated the "native", everything goes better.
(04-06-2010, 12:52 AM)andres_ak47 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-05-2010, 12:14 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]So... you have been able to use the memcards on other games succesfully but not on this one?

that's right, but I've just activated the "NATIVE" internal resolution, and now I can save the game in memory card with no problem. I'm not sure what's the conection between the graphics and the memory, but since I activated the "native", everything goes better.

nope, It failed again but It worked later. I dont know what happened.
Do you have any of the speedhacks enabled? They can cause this.