..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DBZ BT 3 PCSX2 problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
iahve a problem running BT 3. I downloaded the game (about 20 parts in .zip) put them all in one fiolder and extrated them. Afterwards I opened targetfolder and extrated the .rar file. Now, I have an ISO Image. I mounted the ISO with MagicDisc and opened the IRX folder, I extrated a CD Image from the ISO file in the IRX folder. I used this CD Image to play with (nothings happens)

I did this, because a guide told me that I should do it that way (google told me so ^.^)

Now everytime I try to run the game, PCSX2 tells me that he failed loading MemoryCard Fil1 01 and 02 and shows this in my Output (Unbenannt2)[attachment=23027]

First the Game seems to start, but nothing happens, the Screen does not change. Here is my config (Unbenannt) [attachment=23027].Everytime I test my Plugins, it tells me Success, but i can´t play Sad

Don´t know what to do. SadSad
Every guide i know tells me that i should do it like that, but it never works...
Sry two times the same pic, the one at toe bottom shows the config
Quote:I downloaded the game

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.