..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Guilty Gear Accent Core Plus freezes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Apparently, the game freezes after it gets to the Aksys logo screen. I have the actual copy of the game.
(04-09-2010, 05:08 PM)Enix_Cloud Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently, the game freezes after it gets to the Aksys logo screen. I have the actual copy of the game.

I have it too.
Use this patch to skip the videos.
Thanks for the patch, andutrache.
Now I have another problem: My frame rate goes to hell. I have PCSX2 0.9.7.2650 if you can help me with the configuration.
Try F4 or TAB, or better yet try the r1888 beta since the alpha pcsx2 isn't supported in the forums.
It's not reading my game disk. Could there be a plugin I need?
make an iso of your disk and use Linuziso plugin.
It should be ok that way
0.9.7 3113 patches aren't implemented so I still hang at arc system works logo Wacko
Then use the skipMpeg gamefix Tongue
That one never made it into release. But patches DO work with 0.9.7 just like they did before...
either way, if memory serves me right, good luck getting a good fps, since 6 months ago, on a [almost] top of teh line computer, i couldn't get it runnign over 20 FPS

i outta give it another try with 0.9.7

edit
====
i correct myself, i got it running at like a MINIMUM of 53 FPS, with my enhanced graphics (resolution), and minimal speedhacks.

try putting the .pnach into a Cheats folder (thats what i did), and make you sure have the NTSC version of AC+ (check in teh console)
Pages: 1 2