..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ZeroGs 0.9.7 crashes overtime.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
0.9.7 works great for the first few minutes, it's super fast and works really nicely, however, after a few minutes, some textures go missing and it crashes. (ZeroGs: Invalid unpack type keeps coming up)

The reason it works great is because I ticked some of the options on "Advanced options", however, KOSMOS 0.9.6 and the older versions works great, however, these "Advanced options" are not available. However the (ZeroGs: Invalid unpack type) doesn't come up.

My question is, is there a way to use the advanced options on KOSMOS 0.9.6 or the older versions of ZeroGs? (Yes, 0.9.7 still crashes without the options ticked)

I have a crappy laptop and I don't think my graphics card can support 0.9.7, but 0.9.6 works beautifully, just a bit slower compared to 0.9.7...

[Image: 0db965fcd6.png]
I can't see anything in that picture, why don't you use GSdx anyway? What game is it?
Final fantasy 12.
It just shows that at first, the game looks great, overtime, some textures disappear and in a few minutes time, everything turns into artifacts.

I haven't messed with Gsdx long enough, it's slow and all, still not used to the settings yet. I prefer ZeroGs

EDIT: I'll update my DirectX and try Gsdx again after and post my opinions on it.
Well try to find out which advanced setting causes the crashes (I don't see what's enabled in your screenshot), I don't think there's a way to show them in 0.96 and it's a very old plugin anyway.

What's your PC specs?

GSdx should work better, what's your settings on it?
Gsdx now runs beautifully, a bit slower than ZeroGs, but I'll try tweaking the settings here and there.
Uh try changing the renderer to a (Hardware) one.

What's your graphics card?
I'm using a crappy intel express chipset so I'm not expecting too much from it... :/

But Software rendering is playable.. just not that enjoyable.