..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Help plz! :3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok so my problem is about GSdx new version 0.1.16 I know that you don't give support about beta things but I'm going to ask anyways. :s (SORRY!) So I just can't get that plugin to my configuration list so help me with that plz I've read some topics about that but I didn't understand it completely and umm just a question if I have directx 11 should I get it back to directx10 for better use? :3
yes you should.

Dx 11 woi'nt give you any improvement and is buggier than Dx10
1)Update your directX
2)Put the w32pthreads.v3.dll file that was in the package in the same folder pcsx2.exe is in.
Ok thanks that helped and now i go it configured but I was jsut thinking how to downgrade directx 11 back to directx 10? I tried to search it but I only found something about bying new graphic cards or something like that. Is there any simpler way?
???
why would you ?
just use DX10 hardware mode in pcsx2, it'll be ok, even with your dx11 installed
The DX10 and DX11 modes in GSdx are THE SAME.
DX11 is still in its early stages.Theres no point of using it for Gsdx
Ok thanks o.o But well theres GSdx9 which runs faster than GSdx10. So I quess I'll use that :o
On which game is it that DX9 runs faster than DX10/11?
For me grandia 3 :3 I quess I have bad graphic configs. Actually graphics are better with dx10 but dx9 is faster and graphic difference is not that big so I say dx9 is better. O.o
Pages: 1 2