..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Crash Nitro Kart (PAL) input lag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm getting strange input lag in certain parts of tracks in Crash Nitro Kart (and it always happens at those "certain parts" per track - e.g when I'm nearing the finish line in inferno island). The game itself runs at okayish speeds, usually 35-50 fps (speeds up considerably with fewer racers or just myself on screen, and in adventure mode). The input lag doesn't seem to be connected with fps, I can either have bad fps with input lag or good fps with input lag. It's like all commands got delayed by a second or so when it happens, but it's fairly playable otherwise though.

I've also experienced a few sound bugs (clicking sounds on tiny temple and slightly out of sync music when driving on certain parts of a world in adventure mode - e.g it suddenly restarts or goes forward), but they're not very major.

Could it be the speedhacks I'm using, and has anyone else had the same problem(s)?

System specs & settings:

- Intel Core 2 Duo T6600 2.2 Ghz
- 4 GB RAM
- Ati Mobility Radeon HD 4670 XT 1 GB
- Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

PCSX2 v1888 beta

Running game from ISO (burned via Imgburn)

Plugins:

Gsdx 2693 SSE4.1, Direct3D10 hardware mode, 1920x1080 internal res, experimental hw anti 2, 8 bit textures disabled

SPU2-X r2693 1.4.0, Xaudio2, latency & advanced settings upped slightly to compensate for fps, 5.1 audio expansion, 2x reverb boost

Lilypad svn (r1853) 0.10.0

Speedhacks: x2 cycle rate, INTC sync hack, IOP x2 cycle rate, idle loop fast forward
Speedhacks could cause that. Try without them, specifically "x2 cycle rate" and "IOP x2 cycle rate".