..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: "Speed Up" Button
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just got PCsx2, Working out some kinks, but im anxious to play, my only question is

Is there a "Speed Up" Button like in the Super nintendo Emulator and stuff? Im aware of the speed hack, but its not the same thing i believe. Thanks in advance
You mean a button to take off the FPS limiter I presume. You can do that with Tab
(05-02-2010, 09:33 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]You mean a button to take off the FPS limiter I presume. You can do that with Tab

No no, i mean like a button to speed up the game play, like skim through cutscenes and stuff really quick
We don't have any deliberate speed up function yet, but you can always disable the frame limiter (and hope your cpu is from Intel and clocks at 4Ghz+ Tongue2 ).
There is the Frame/VU skip which are a sort of what you look for, you can cycle between them and the frame limit/no limit with the "F4" key.

The problem with them is they don't work so good with many games.
(05-02-2010, 10:05 PM)cody331 Wrote: [ -> ]No no, i mean like a button to speed up the game play, like skim through cutscenes and stuff really quick

Now wouldn't such a button come in handy... BiggrinBiggrin Sure would help a lot of people Tongue Always wanted to try pcsx2 on my old P4... ^^
Ur talkin about SNES9X speed up button right well I think its not possible for the moment unless U have an Intel I7 runnin at 4ghz or more its very possible with the F4 button I think since it will probably run it at more than 100FPS probably even 200 thats if U have an I7 Tongue2 and maybe a HD5990 for a graphics card well good luck with that
Try this button