..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Tab and F4 aren't working?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I was on Windows 7 RC, I had PCSX2 and I could toggle the FPS with the Tab key and of course, it came in handy during certain places in games.

Well, I reformatted not too long ago and DLed the newest version, 9.6, of PCSX2.

The games run fine and everything, but the Tab key does nothing now. I can see in the background that it's changing from limit to none when I press it, but it doesn't actually stop limiting the frames and changing it in the CPU configs does nothing either. I'm running the same hardware as I did when it DID work, so I know that's not the issue, but I'm wondering if I missed something in the configuration.

So, I will attach a pic with my CPU configs and can provide others if needed.

I apologize if this has been covered in another topic or in the FAQs, but I've searched and couldn't find a solution that would help. Thank you for any help you can give.
F4 never works for me, tab does tho
Tab was introduced after the 0.9.6 IIRC, so try using the latest 1888 beta. Also make sure you're using the Lilypad plugin and that it's set for both controllers.
That would probably work, Bositman, since that's what I was using before.

I'll give it a try and thanks again.