..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Need help to run Castlevania
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My pc configuration is...
Processor: AMD Athlon 5200+ 2.71GHz
RAM: 2GB
Graphics Card: Nvidia 8600GT

But I can't run Castlevania - Curse of Darkness through Pcsx2 0.9.6

Can anyone pls tell me what is the problem?
What PCSX2 settings? Plugin settings? What errors do you get?

Try the latest beta if anything:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-off...ta-plugins
(05-04-2010, 04:46 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]What PCSX2 settings? Plugin settings? What errors do you get?

Try the latest beta if anything:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-off...ta-plugins

Now I am using the latest version of pcsx2 as you referred. But still I can't run the game. After running the iso, its just black screen. I'll be very glad if you kindly give the pcsx2 setup in detail. And will you pls tell me which version of bios should I use in pcsx2-r1888?
Another thing is that whenever I am running Castlevania - curse of darkness with pcsx2 its showing the below information.....
You didn't download the game, did you ?
(05-04-2010, 02:27 PM)ikazu Wrote: [ -> ]You didn't download the game, did you ?

less of the witch hunting please..

did you get the latest plugin pack as well as the latest beta? and make sure you're using GSDX.
I don't remember who wrote this but I read it yesterday that to RUN this game you HAVE to use daemon tools or any other 3rd party software to mount the image on a virtual drive and use Gigaherz plugin.Point it to the virtual drive on which you have mounted the image and then try.I think it was Rezard who said this Smile well Ciao Follow this method correctly and your problem MIGHT be solved if so then don't Thank me just thank REZARD
Yes. That is the ONLY way in my experience. Otherwise, I only get a black screen and the window says "PCSX2 | State 0" on the title bar.
GR8 That means I am NOT losing my memory after-all. LOL Wink