..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: svn?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i know you have it, but i cant find it. the search bar is a little chaotic.
does anyone have a link to the SVN thread, or what not?
Huh? What is it exactly you want?

There's a svn snapshot comments thread and a svn compilation guide if that's what you mean:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Official-...d-svn-revs
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Windows-C...nd-Support
He want the SVN version. He doesn't want to cmpile for himself.
@carelesmind -> follow the link that Shadow Lady gave and find out on how to compile the svn build yourself
(05-05-2010, 01:28 PM)ikazu Wrote: [ -> ]He want the SVN version. He doesn't want to cmpile for himself.
@carelesmind -> follow the link that Shadow Lady gave and find out on how to compile the svn build yourself

dont know how you derived that from the original post. but im classing this as a witch hunt until the user clarifies.
(05-05-2010, 01:51 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-05-2010, 01:28 PM)ikazu Wrote: [ -> ]He want the SVN version. He doesn't want to cmpile for himself.

dont know how you derived that from the original post. but im classing this as a witch hunt until the user clarifies.

What I mean is I think he doesn't want to compile ths SVN for himself, he wants the direct link for the SVN Pcsx2, so I told him to just follow Shadow Lady's links and figure it out and he can ask for questions there. And what do you mean by "witch hunt" ? Did you mean I harassed him ?
(05-05-2010, 02:07 PM)ikazu Wrote: [ -> ]What I mean is I think he doesn't want to compile ths SVN for himself, he wants the direct link for the SVN Pcsx2, so I told him to just follow Shadow Lady's links and figure it out and he can ask for questions there. And what do you mean by "witch hunt" ? Did you mean I harassed him ?

Although to me his previous post says nothing about wanting a precompiled version, just asked where the SVN was, and your reply suggested you throught he wanted a precompiled exe. While in future posts this may come true, it however isnt always the case and if we accused people in every thread in requesting something against the rules, the whole forum would just be full of threads closed due to paranoia.

So im just asking, can we please hold off on accusing people of things until they themselves put them in line of fire. Thanks.
I see. Yeah, I think I have gone a little too far. Sorry, I didn't mean to accuse him in the first place.
(05-05-2010, 02:46 PM)ikazu Wrote: [ -> ]I see. Yeah, I think I have gone a little too far. Sorry, I didn't mean to accuse him in the first place.

its np Smile