..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Help with Valkyrie profile 2:Silmeria
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hello!. I have this configuration for the Valkyrie profile 2: Silmeria but it run reealy slow. I saw this configuration in a youtube vid:

big image, clic to see it

PC Settings:
Video card: ATI Radeon 3400 Series 512 Drr2
Ram:2Gb Drr3
Processor: Intel i3 3ghz.

If you can help me I will be happy XD lol.
First of, update your pcsx version and plugins. This might give you quite a speed boost.
Second experiment with speedhacks.
Third your graphic card isnt good so it might not be able to handle the game make sure to keep it on native.
Also, keep in mind this game is actually pretty heavy Sad Even doing what GamerGeek told you to do it might not be enought to get good speeds Sad
Yea, I'm sure it's the vga card that cripples your FPS.
Yeah, I've read this to be one of the HARDEST games to emulate. So much, that I haven't even bothered with it yet... Maybe I should try.
Really thanks to everyone i just changed the graphic internal res to native and it runs on 120%! >.<!! Thanks =D I'm really happy! A few weeks ago i played the ps1 game it is just amazing! =D. Really thanks to everyone =)
You might want to check the wiki since you just started playing it, that way you know the bugs straight ahead.

Link: http://pcsx2.wikia.com/wiki/Valkyrie_Pro...:_Silmeria
Help
when i'm facing the boss, im stuck before the battle phase comes
well, www.gamefaqs.com may help you.
(05-20-2010, 02:18 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]well, www.gamefaqs.com may help you.

I think he means the emu freezes or crashes? HuhHuh
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6