..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Pcsx2 Slow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
My Pcsx2 Slow!!!! And I Don't Know What The Problem I Download This Emu Today!!

System Requirements:

CPU:

Intel® Celeron® D CPU 3.06GHz

CPU Speed:

3.06GHz

Windows:

Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 (build 2600)

Ram:

382.2 MB

Video Card:

VIA Chrome9 HC IGP

Video RAM:

128.0 MB

Is this problem of RAM only ??

i Wish Any One Help Me Sad
actually, your problem is your whole pc your CPU is weak, and your GPu is very weak too.
which game are you trying to run, by the way ?
(05-06-2010, 06:54 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]actually, your problem is your whole pc your CPU is weak, and your GPu is very weak too.

So i can't play Any Ps2 Games Normal Speed When I Will Get Ram 1 Gb ??
Maybe,but you also need gpu that isn't part of motherboard.I am surprised you manage even to start it with 382.2 MB of ram. Laugh
I don't know.
Just know that Ram won't change anything.
(05-06-2010, 07:44 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know.
Just know that Ram won't change anything.

Do you think that 1 GB ram will Run The Game Normal Speed

Sorry Will Be 1.382 Gb

I want to know before I buy RAM 1 GB

I'm Wait You're Message
pcsx2 uses nearly 300mb of ram........its surprising dat u even manage to start this becoz other processes responsible for running window...also using some amount of ram.......if u even try to play a game in pcsx2 ur pc will hang most of times...better u buy a 2gb ram and a strong gpu

yaa...ur speed will increase a bit.......and ur pc will not hang if u buy 1 gb ram...but better go with 2 gb
(05-06-2010, 08:11 PM)samrat4u Wrote: [ -> ]pcsx2 uses nearly 300mb of ram........its surprising dat u even manage to start this becoz other processes responsible for running window...also using some amount of ram.......if u even try to play a game in pcsx2 ur pc will hang most of times...better u buy a 2gb ram and a strong gpu

yaa...ur speed will increase a bit.......and ur pc will not hang if u buy 1 gb ram...but better go with 2 gb

i don't have more money to buy ram 2 gb

what you think buy ram 1 gb or no ??
from my side......i suggest u ....better u wait and make some more money
i tried pcsx2 on 1 gb ram and on 2 gb ram as well..............and i got huge speedup when replaced 1 gb ram with 2 gb and with same gpu
No. RAM will make NO DIFFERENCE IN SPEED. For the 3rd time in the same thread.
Pages: 1 2 3