..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Plugin failed, how can i play?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
where do i get plug-ins? there is a massage that say:

Plugin load failure : plugin\ZeroGS.Dll
SysLibError message: <NULL>

how can i solve this problem?
Update your DirectX.

Link: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...laylang=en

Try to keep your problems under one thread, making 2 threads relating to a pcsx2 problem was a bad idea and unnecessary.
Or at least put them in the right place -__-

Moved.
im having the same problem, and i have directx11. any tips?
Update your directx for starters.

What specs? What settings? What game?
(05-08-2010, 07:05 AM)herr_waffl Wrote: [ -> ]im having the same problem, and i have directx11. any tips?

even if u have dx11 doesnt mean u have the latest files for it. update from the link in the 2nd post
i did update last night and it is still not working. im tried both DX10 hardware and software with linux iso. I'm trying to play shadows of the colossus.
(05-08-2010, 11:34 PM)herr_waffl Wrote: [ -> ]i did update last night and it is still not working. im tried both DX10 hardware and software with linux iso. I'm trying to play shadows of the colossus.

do u have the latest drivers from ati? (10.4) the latest for your chipset? what pcsx2 u use, what plugins? what windows version u have?
(05-08-2010, 11:51 PM)iakoboss7 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-08-2010, 11:34 PM)herr_waffl Wrote: [ -> ]i did update last night and it is still not working. im tried both DX10 hardware and software with linux iso. I'm trying to play shadows of the colossus.

do u have the latest drivers from ati? (10.4) the latest for your chipset? what pcsx2 u use, what plugins? what windows version u have?

i just updated my chipset drivers and it's still not working. for plug-ins im using GSdx 890 (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.14
lilypad 0.9.9
linux iso cdvd 0.8.0
and everything else is default.
I'm using the latest version of pcsx2, downloaded it yesterday. I have Windows 7 64 bit home edition
Can we see a screenshot of your console when it does that please?
Pages: 1 2