..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 r2800 to r3028 problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The pcsx2 will no start. I need help to make it work. What happens is when i double click on pcsx2 it opens then it shows me the test results and on the test results it says
1.opening drive"\\.\D:'...ok
2.starting read thread...ok
3.checking sizes...
*checking sector count...error.Is there a disk in this drive?
is the error it gives me then the program stop working
this does not happen on the original pcsx2 0.9.6 official version but on the 0.9.7 svn build only.

I have a vista 64 bit
nvidia 9800gt
3.5ghz
and a quadcore
can anyone please help me fix the problem i am having and it isnt DEP i already tried that. [attachment=23472]
svn builds aren't supported.
(05-16-2010, 07:48 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]svn builds aren't supported.

but the guys at pcsx2 google code told me too post my problems here where should i post this then?
he was right.
as long as you're using it for testing purposes, and report bugs in the proper way.
read the stickies in the bug report section.
svn builds are in fact "partially" supported.
Well, looks like you haven't compiled the file yourself. It may be because the guy who compiled it made some modification that good enough to make the emulator not to work, you haven't set paths of folders right, you're missing some of those *.dll files, or it is a lunix or some other build. To get the partial support, I think you should at least compile it yourself so that you know what is being done in the source code and the exact build you're using.
nah i have tried the emucr they worked fine with me in 99% of the cases, what i dont like in the picture is the tales of the world that is a probably downloaded game lolz, but maybe not cause he might archive them, not that it makes it smaller anyways!
Rather than compile all the necessary documents together by yourself, I would suggest you to go download a compiled version of pcsx2 since you don't seem to be familiar with it.
The following link contains both the official release of 0.9.6 and a 0.9.7 svn, I hope this will help.

*snip*
@kirisame : please don't link to unofficial builds.
(05-16-2010, 09:20 PM)kirisame Wrote: [ -> ]Rather than compile all the necessary documents together by yourself, I would suggest you to go download a compiled version of pcsx2 since you don't seem to be familiar with it.
The following link contains both the official release of 0.9.6 and a 0.9.7 svn, I hope this will help.

*snip*

use pm's if u wanna say something that u cant cause of the forum rules. that way u can respect the forum and actually help the person but be sure he understands there is no support for those here Tongue
so i should compile the latest 1 of the svn build is what u guys are saying. Ill do that and ill report what happens then.
Pages: 1 2