..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: codes ar2 sur pcsx
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello,
I'm new on the forum
I try to use ar2 code on pcsx emulateur
I think I need to convert them but I realy don't know how to do
I wish someone can help me.
it's for Final Fantasy IZJS and it's realy too long to have all items without cheats and I did it 3 times I don't need to kick my head one more time.

I want to know one more thing:
Will we have the chance to have a pcsx optimised for quad core soon or is it just a dream.
I'm a bit desapointed to have less speed with my new computer with i7 than my old one with dual core 2.66 Ghz
thanks
Uh the lowest desktop Core i7 CPU is also 2.66GHz so it shouldn't be slower in any way.....

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-redlof-s-...ght=redlof
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Making-ch...hes-easier

If you mean a "Press L1+X to get all items" kind of cheat it probably wont work.
yes it's around 2.8G but a quad core is half used by pcsx2
if i'm watching the cpu activity when the emulator turns, it never exceed 40% against 90% with a dual core
so the emulator uses 2*1.6 G with the i7 and 2*2.66 G with the dual
performances are better with dual than with quad core

for the ar2 codes, they are working very well on ps2, I think it could be ok on pcsx2.
I will try your second link
it seems to be the good way
Huh?

All cores run at the same speed...
Each core is a % of the total of cores (if dual-core each core is 50%, if quad-core each one is 25%) which is probably what you're talking about. So yes, if you have only 2 used cores it should get to ~50%, and that doesn't mean it's going to be any slower because each core is running at the same speed, and in fact it can be faster since there's more room on your CPU for the other stuff that may be running in your windows.

If you get slower speeds there's something else going on slowing you down, but if you say you get 40% it still sounds fine Tongue
(05-18-2010, 07:03 PM)berserk13 Wrote: [ -> ]hello,
I'm new on the forum
I try to use ar2 code on pcsx emulateur
I think I need to convert them but I realy don't know how to do
I wish someone can help me.
it's for Final Fantasy IZJS and it's realy too long to have all items without cheats and I did it 3 times I don't need to kick my head one more time.

I want to know one more thing:
Will we have the chance to have a pcsx optimised for quad core soon or is it just a dream.
I'm a bit desapointed to have less speed with my new computer with i7 than my old one with dual core 2.66 Ghz
thanks

use omniconverter its the best to convert codes from anything to anything Tongue
look the attachment
id u need help to make it work u can pm me.
thanks it works for me
no need to "convert" in fact just change the 2 at the begining of the code by a 0