..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Final fantasy x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi guys can you help me i can dont play this game final fantasy x i have pxsx2 0.96 and 0.97 Laugh

[Image: pcx2.bmp]
and what error do yu get, exactly ?
playing from your Disc or made an iso ?
i see he is using the 1.00 jpn bios. think thats his problem? i have heard its not a good one to use
(06-01-2010, 08:15 PM)iakoboss7 Wrote: [ -> ]i see he is using the 1.00 jpn bios. think thats his problem? i have heard its not a good one to use
That's definitely the problem, and given the rareness of the original launch Japanese PS2 (along with the fact that he's obviously not Japanese), I'd venture to guess he downloaded it. In any event, Japanese 1.00 BIOS is not compatible with PCSX2. Wink
of course that one is downloaded, and that bios cause many games to not boot at all.

Offtopic: OMG its generalplot the one im seeing ? Ohmy
(06-01-2010, 08:56 PM)diegochiha Wrote: [ -> ]of course that one is downloaded, and that bios cause many games to not boot at all.

Offtopic: OMG its generalplot the one im seeing ? Ohmy
Yes, it's the one and only original plot. Tongue I know I officially left the team, but I still come in here to check on things (and keep it hush, but I still test and update the compatibility list as well).Ninja
the SCPH-10000 bios isn't the problem. My original US PS2 had that bios.
so many ppl with 1 post total asking for help and they got proven that they pirate.
(06-01-2010, 09:36 PM)Saiki Wrote: [ -> ]the SCPH-10000 bios isn't the problem. My original US PS2 had that bios.

Try reading our FAQ. As it says here:

Quote:Attention: It is recommended that you have all files for BIOS newer than the SCPH-10000.bin.You will probably be able to run the bios or games without having them but there may be a chance that these affect compatibility somehow. This includes rom1.bin,rom2.bin,erom.bin and a SCPH-XXXXX.nvm file where XXXXX is the version of your bios(eg SCPH-34004.nvm).This last file can be also created from PCSX2 after you configure your bios(set time zone, language etc) but it's better if you have this file directly ripped from your Playstation 2.Once more DO NOT ASK where to get these files, since they are part of BIOS too.

Here's a quick explanation about what these files do by auMatt:

auMatt Wrote:Basically the first jap ps2 had a single bios and the dvd player etc were installed on the memcard.
The Ps2's after that first model had the Dvd Player software installed in a separate ROM (EROM) which is encrypted.
The ROM1 is an additional part of the BIOS that contains some extra stuff like ID's for DVD Player version etc.
ROM2 is the same really but I think only available in Chinese PS2's.
Hope this helps.

And your US PS2 could not have had that version, as SCPH-10000 was only found in Japanese models of the PS2.

PS2 in Wikipedia

Wikipedia Wrote:Three of the original PS2 launch models (SCPH-10000, SCPH-15000, and SCPH-18000) were only sold in Japan, and lacked the expansion bay of current PS2 models. These models included a PCMCIA slot instead of the expansion bay port of newer models. SCPH-10000 and SCPH-15000 did not have a built-in DVD movie playback and instead relied on encrypted playback software that was copied to a memory card from an included CD-ROM. (Normally, the PS2 will only execute encrypted software from its memory card, but see PS2 Independence Exploit.) V3 had a substantially different internal structure from the subsequent revisions, featuring several interconnected printed circuit boards. As of V4 everything was unified into one board, except the power supply. V5 introduced minor internal changes, and the only difference between V6 (sometimes called V5.1) and V5 is the orientation of the Power/Reset switch board connector, which was reversed to prevent the use of no-solder modchips. V7 and V8 included only minor revisions to V6. Assembly of the PS2 moved to the People's Republic of China during the development of V9 (model numbers SCPH-50000 and SCPH-50001). The upgraded console added an infrared port for the optional DVD remote control, removed the IEEE 1394 port, added the capability to read DVD-RW and DVD+RW discs, added progressive-scan output of DVD movies, and added a quieter fan[citation needed]. V10 and V11 were only minor revisions to V9.
Quote:and what error do yu get, exactly ?
playing from your Disc or made an iso ?

I will trying to play with cd/dvd

this report is every second coming

[Image: bellamy.bmp]

[Image: poster-auron.jpg]
Pages: 1 2