..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010 CAS Road to Wrestlemania
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay,

The Created Superstar Road to Wrestlemania works fine up until week 3,

in which when i exit the locker room to go to the match, the game freezes at the loading screen, then pcsx2 crashes. I've tried a couple different instances of the rom and still the same error.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Heres my setup:

Pcsx2 o.9.6

Plugins:
GSDx (MSVC 15.00, SSSE3) 0.1.14

Zero SPU2 r-514DEV 0.4.6

Lilypad 0.10.0

Gigaherz CDVD 0.7.0

PC Specs:
ATI Radeon HD 2600
Direct X 10
use 0.9.7 beta, also make an iso with imgburn (google it) and select it with linuz iso. be sure you dont have the iso mounted
no dice.

i would say its because its not fully compatible but I've seen people run it just fine with no problems on youtube.
(06-08-2010, 08:17 PM)Incredibilitycg Wrote: [ -> ]no dice.

i would say its because its not fully compatible but I've seen people run it just fine with no problems on youtube.

in youtube you can see some casual matches but none of them are doing "road to wrestlemania"
Well,
okay.
Indeed there are, if only a collection of one person's "Road to Wrestlemania" series in parts.
The fact is, it was a full series obviously surpassing the dreaded "Week 3" that I seem to be experiencing.

Anyways I sum your post up as simple needless critism,
when in fact I asked for help with my problem.

So any ideas? Anyone?
Did you try the latest BETA 9.7 (r3113) as iakoboss7 told you??
see if it works in it. i've played that game on 9.6 too but not in "Road to Wrestlemania" mode.
@ Incredibilitycg

Dont take it as a criticsm beacuse there isnt,i only was trying to help,and besides i used to have the same problem as you but with the 2009 version of smackdown vs raw
Can u tel me the smackdown vs raw 2009 Correct ps2 Configuration plz ..............i have core i5 2.66
enable all speedhacks minus VU cycle stealing.
I'll try the RTW in 2010 and see if I can pass the area you're having issues with, I don't remember offhand what that week is, can you explain it?
Pages: 1 2