..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of war The Hall Of hades [ NTSC ] Stucks !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello everyone
Can anyone please help me out I am in "Hall of hades " save point This is my problem >

When i will go to shade >

[Image: PIX1-2.jpg?t=1277179473]

Now movie comes > and Stucks

[Image: PIX2.jpg?t=1277179643]

So I tried Patch for skipping movie its work >

[Image: PIX3.jpg?t=1277179879]

now i beat hades now the problem is this >>
[Image: PIX4.jpg?t=1277180025]

Please See this Video >>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YK9FWUddtvc
[/size]

Please Anyone have solution ?? If anyone have next Save Game ?? Please help !
- Don't play the game from a save state. Play from a normal Memory Card Save Game.
- Disable all Speedhacks, Game Fixes, and Patches for the time being.

Report again.
(06-22-2010, 06:26 AM)l[Shady]l Wrote: [ -> ]- Don't play the game from a save state. Play from a normal Memory Card Save Game.
- Disable all Speedhacks, Game Fixes, and Patches for the time being.

Report again.

If i play with save game the problem is that movie Stucks ! if i skip then i beat hade but problem is patch still work
its not disable

how i disable ??

Sorry for my badenglish !
->try the latest beta
->use gsdx10 if you can
->if you are running with an iso,load it with the internal iso loader of pcsx2,if not make an iso.
->disable all the speedhacks,and dont use the skipmpeg just try to bypass that movie hanging,either changing what ive already told you or by using another older pcsx2 version until you reach a savepoint then use the new one again.
Btw what version of god of war 2 do you have?
I'v tried Everything Nothing Works ! Sad

please anyone download my Memory card In Attachment and play just give me the next save game please please and please Sad
Your Memory Card doesn't have a God of War Save Game on it.
Found a Save Game right before the Minotaur,killed him and saved right after it.
Here you go :
Ohk try this one >>
The attachment in my last post has YOUR Memory Card with a save game after the boss battle.
Try it and report back.
Actually You Not Understand what I am saying Bec of my Bad English
I explain Again what i need

Which save game You Have given me [I am already there ] i need its next save game of that because whenever i kill the dragon i can't access the door Please give me its next save game !

Thank You Helping Me ....
I'll try to make this as simple as I can:

I killed the "dragon" and entered the door and saved after killing the dragon and entering the door and this is the save game.

Meaning, this is "the next save game"

P.S. I understand you,I can understand your English.
Pages: 1 2