..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Low fps in Dark Cloud 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.

I have big lag problems in DC 2 (Dark Cloud 2).
I have tried a lot of thing to get it work farster but it didn't work plzz help me :|.

System:

Nvidia GeForce GT 220
AMD Athlon II X2 215 Processor, 2700 Mhz, 2 cores, 2 logic processors
8 Gb ram
Windows 7 64bit

I use the new 0.9.7 PCX2

Pic's of my settings:

[Image: settingsz.jpg]

[Image: pcsx2coresettingsgs.png]

[Image: pcsx2coresettingsspeedh.png]

Edit: I also use Daemon tools. Aka i use the cdvdGigaherz-plugin to run the game. I remember a post that said it was best.
Your pc is not the fastest so this maybe the cause of some of the slowdown. You gpu is quite weak so try and tick native in gsdx. Also try increasing the speedhacks and see if they work well with this game. Lastly dont mount the image with daemon this can cause problems just use the iso plugin.
(06-26-2010, 08:00 PM)GamerGeek Wrote: [ -> ]Your pc is not the fastest so this maybe the cause of some of the slowdown. You gpu is quite weak so try and tick native in gsdx. Also try increasing the speedhacks and see if they work well with this game. Lastly dont mount the image with daemon this can cause problems just use the iso plugin.

I use a MDS file so it wont work :|

And it works a lot better th now its ca. 50 + The game looks better now th! Laugh
I would re-rip the game to an iso, mounting the game is known to cause random freezing and other annoying bugs.
Why the hell would you mount the game? in daemon and try to play?

jesus h josaphine