..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug Report] SMT: Digital Devil Saga [PAL]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
# PCSX2 version: Pcsx2-r1888
# CPU options: EERec on, both VU Recompilers on, Multi threaded DS Modus on, Frame Limiting normal
# Plugins used:
GSdx 2404 (SSE41) - Direct3D 10 Hardware
SPU2-X r2393 1.3.0

# Description:
On r1888 the Opening FMV crashed, but this is not the Problem. I always skip that (and this problem is already solved in the newest pcsx2 versions Wink )
My problem is that the game randomly crashes every minute. The sound is still plays in the background, but the game freezes. I really don't know what to do. I also tried this game on r3276, but this also happened. I used another graphic plugin, but with this it happened also. With r1888 i finished two PS2 Games without a single problem (Shadow Hearts 2, Tales of the Abyss). This is my first really big problem.

This is my system:
Windows Vista Home Premium with Service Pack 2 32Bit
Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q8200 @ 2.33 GHz
4GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT
You need to check the EE timing gamefix for this game. If you hover above it you will see this particular game listed.
(06-28-2010, 10:58 AM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]You need to check the EE timing gamefix for this game. If you hover above it you will see this particular game listed.

Thank you very much, but where can I activate this EE Timing Gamefix ?

-EDIT-

Found it! Problem solved, many thanks Smile