..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: kh2 wierd thing need help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey so when i play kh2 using an ar max downloaded save from gamefaqs. i try my cheats on it and this wierd thing happens.sora goes into a T position.hehe i think its funny(like, the power of god compells you kinda thing XD) but now i wanna play serious.
i dont know if its the save,cheats,game, or the emulator but this happens when i attack an enemy or jump near one.
(07-03-2010, 03:43 AM)fateric Wrote: [ -> ]hey so when i play kh2 using an ar max downloaded save from gamefaqs. i try my cheats on it and this wierd thing happens.sora goes into a T position.hehe i think its funny(like, the power of god compells you kinda thing XD) but now i wanna play serious.
i dont know if its the save,cheats,game, or the emulator but this happens when i attack an enemy or jump near one.

What's actually the question?

Did you try the saved game and it works fine but when you apply the cheats?
How are we supposed to known which cheats are those?
What mean you with play serious? it means without the glitches or without cheating?

To me it seems clear being you who need to test the game without saves, cheats... And report if the issue still happens.

If it is to "save" an already corrupted playthru where disabling the cheats does not help... sorry but it's helpless, you'll need to revert to the last non corrupted state.